Popular posts from this blog
How did you learn about instructional design?
Tonight I'm thinking about how I stumbled into this field and I'm curious about your stories as well! I was actually a year into going to back to school to get my prerequisites for PT school and was finishing up a semester of Chemistry and Lifespan Psychology and beginning to wonder if PT was really the way that I wanted to go... I had at least a year more of prerequisites and many observation hours to go before even applying to PT school and it just wasn't sitting right with me. Then one day, my sister in law was talking about how cool her friend's job is - she designs training materials, sometimes gets to record voice overs, sometimes does video editing, works with a lot of different people on different types of projects, one time had to create a mechanical bull (I know now that this isn't something I should necessarily expect, haha), and really really loves everything that she does. As someone who likes to work with others, wear multiple hats, and find solutions ...
Comments
Post a Comment