On brand for this week!

 I just finished and submitted my Community Norms Assignment and realized I hadn't written my third blog for this week! I also haven't done my weekly online community feature... I'm sure you can tell where I am going with this, I'm going to share about one of the online communities that I wrote about, the Brandon Sanderson subreddit, or r/BrandonSanderson if you want to be technical. ;) 

This community is a super fun and nerdy place to be if you love Brandon Sanderson, aka the best fantasy writer of all time, IMO. What I love about this community is that it spans much further than the bounds of Reddit, it has a completely fan-run Wiki page called The Coppermind, there are several YouTube channels dedicated to Sanderson's work that are shared regularly, and even Sanderson's website includes interactive opportunities to connect with other people in the fandom. Not to mention, Sanderson himself likes to grace the subreddit with his presence, which is super fun! 

Anyway, if you are looking for some good books to read (if you have time right now) and are interested in the fantasy genre, check him out! If you don't believe me, visit the subreddit to see how many people (77.9K members) feel the same way. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miro Concept Map

Education and Policy around Digital Citizenship

Final week + life update