Are you a schedule builder or to-do list maker?

 YALL. This article just blew my mind. 

This semester has been a little bit rough in terms of getting everything done that I've wanted to and feeling like I have time for my kids and husband. I've been incredibly distracted and began to think that maybe I was just bad at managing my time. I want to start fresh and really build my schedule to feel confident that I have made time for everything that is important to me! This is something that my husband and I have talked about a million times, and he's a little bit better at naturally setting up his life to plan for the things he really wants to focus on. I've always had a more laissez faire attitude about things just happening if they need to happen. No surprise here - things do not just "get done" without proper planning and I'm tired of running around trying to make it all happen just because it's on my to-do list! Now is the time to make a change. 

Since we are moving into our new house in about a week, I am going to start prepping and building my schedule so that when we get there we can hit the ground running! 

Anyone else relate to this image on the left?! Let's become the one on the right by scheduling our time! :)



Comments

  1. Omgggg. I saw this on your Twitter, and I just... is it too much to say it's LIFE CHANGING. I'm a perpetual list maker, and this was so incredibly interesting to me. Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to see how this changes my mindset.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miro Concept Map

Education and Policy around Digital Citizenship

Final week + life update