Social Media for Small Businesses

 So... my parents are small business owners and I was talking to my mom today about this course and she had some questions for me about how they can utilize social media better! I thought this would be a great opportunity to garner some knowledge from y'all or see if you had any input. (I know a few of you run social media accounts) I have also been in charge of a few social media accounts over time, but I know I wasn't using it to its fullest potential and it was only a small part of my actual job as graphic designer. 

Anyway... how often should things be posted? Is it important to post different things on different platforms vs the same thing on all platforms at the same time? Are stories on IG and FB important for a business? Anyone know anything about Alignable? It seems like a Linkedin for small businesses.. Any thoughts out there for me to pass along to my parents?! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miro Concept Map

Education and Policy around Digital Citizenship

Final week + life update