The home stretch!

YALL. 

We're almost there!

We are only 3 weeks away from the end of this semester AND, my family is less than a week away from closing on our current house and then beginning the moving journey to Huntsville, TX.  I say journey.. because we don't have an official closing date for our house up there.. It was supposed to be July 23, then was pushed back to July 29, now the seller wants it to be in August. Man, it is a mess! Luckily we have somewhere to stay in the meantime, but it's definitely not the ideal situation. 

Anyway, the next few weeks are going to be a bit chaotic for me, but I am excited to finish out the semester strong.. regardless of my living situation! Please send me all the extra good vibes you have as I will need some supernatural strength/focus/energy to get there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miro Concept Map

Education and Policy around Digital Citizenship

Final week + life update